Unipile is an innovative API designed to provide seamless integrations of various messaging and communication channels into your software applications.
With Unipile, you can effortlessly incorporate messaging services from popular platforms such as WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Messenger, Twitter, and Telegram.
Moreover, our roadmap includes plans to support additional features like email, calendars, and contacts in the near future.
Avoid the complexities of building messaging functionality from scratch and reduce development time and costs by leveraging Unipile's ready-made API. With few calls, you can setup within your UI:
- Display and centralise messages history on a contact sheet: Use Unipile to retrieve the history of a conversation with a contact, whatever the messaging provider it is
- Notify new messages: With webhooks, you can receive new messages in real-time
- Initiate new chats: Start new 1to1 chats with contacts or unknown users and create groups straight from your application
To access the sandbox and start exploring Unipile's messaging capabilities in a controlled environment, please follow these steps:
- Create an account on API Signup.
- Log in to API Dashboard and get your server information
- Generate an Access Token : Generate a token
- Use this token and the server information in our interactive documentation to make your first test request
In the API Dashboard GUI, you can connect accounts to test directly API call for sending and receiving messages, bypassing the API account adding process, and easily set up webhooks without needing API calls
Updated 3 days ago